RI Yellow Pages is the brain child of Rtn Arvind Kanaujia of Rotary Club of Delhi Vasant Valley, District 3011, "developed by AlpineSoft IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd”.
Thanks to DG Sanjiv Rai Mehra, District Governor 2020-2021, District 3011 and his team for Supporting us
- They are addressed to all the people who download, register and use the "RI Yellow Pages" Application.
- It is therefore imperative that anyone who wishes to use the "RI Yellow Pages" Application becomes aware of the TOUs, since they define its rules of use.
- The TOUs and the "Privacy and Protection of Private Life Policy" attached to it have a contractual value which, as a result, binds RI Yellow Pages and the User.
- Acceptance of the TOUs of the "RI Yellow Pages" Application is deemed, between the parties, materialized as soon as it is downloaded.
In the TOUs, words or phrases beginning with a capital letter have the following meanings:
- Alias: Identity under which a User appears on the "RI Yellow Pages" Application with respect to their Friends and other Users.
- "RI Yellow Pages" Application: Computer program, published by Alpinesoft in the form of "App", whose main purpose is to allow any Rotarian to be connected and wished by Another Rotarian.
- Account: The space allocated to each User within the "RI Yellow Pages" Application and accessible only to the User who owns it, enabling him/her to have access to all the Services.
- Content(s): Any information, including geolocation, and any computer file, subject to the applicable technical limitations, that the User generates, records and manages on their account and in particular their photograph and their address book, which are hosted by Alpinesoft.
- User: Any natural person, over the age of majority according to the regulations of their country, who is already a member of Rotary are already registered on the "RI Yellow Pages".
- Service(s): Any kind of functionality proposed on the "RI Yellow Pages" Application by Alpinesoft to Users and, most importantly, to be able to share profile between. Friends and exchange correspondence with Rotarians.
- In accordance with article 34 of the law "Computer Technology and Freedom" mentioned above, RI Yellow Pages commits to take all necessary precautions, in view of the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing carried out, to preserve the security of the Registration and Usage Data, and in particular to prevent them from being deformed, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
- Alpinesoft commits that any subcontractor it calls in application of article "Use of subcontractors and control" shall comply with this obligation.
- In particular, exchanges of Registration and User Data between Users and Alpinesoft, with the "RI Yellow Pages" Application, are carried out by means of computer encryption protocols, such as "https".
- All Your Registration and Usage Data is confidential to third parties (except Your Friends), including our partners. In addition, our subcontractors are bound by a contract or confidentiality obligations relating to Your Registration and Usage Data.
- Only a part of Your Registration and Usage Data is communicated to other Rotarian, as described in the article "Recipients".
- Your Registration Data is what You provide to Rotary when you registered with Rotary and then, if applicable, you complete and/or update. We will never collect Registration Data by browsing the Internet for example to verify the information you have provided to us.
- Collection of your Usage Data being totally automated, it collects by hypothesis any information you are going to, according to a methodology developed by Alpinesoft in particular in terms of delay between two collection instants.
- The statistical studies produced byRI Yellow Pages, using this Registration and Usage Data, are completely anonymous and will never include any reference to the identity of the Users or even their simple Alias.
- With regard to Your Registration Data, the purposes of their processing are to determine which groups (e.g. national, users of different Smartphone types, operating systems, etc.) are statistically relevant to the different studies that RI Yellow Pages carries out (and, therefore, our statistics never deal with a single person).
- With regard to your Usage Data, the purposes of their processing involve, on the basis of these groups, on the one hand, measuring and analyzing the movements of the Users over time and, on the other hand, studying exchanges habits and communication between Friends, in both cases to produce statistical studies and improve the delivery of our Services.
- Your Registration and Usage Data is also the subject of studies to prevent any abuse or attempted fraud to which it and/or other Users may be subjected.
- The article 8 of the law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 modified, so-called "Computer Technology and Freedom" "prohibits collection or processing of personal data which reveals, directly or indirectly, racial or ethnic origins, political, philosophical or religious beliefs or trade union membership of persons, or relating to the health or sexual life of such persons." No Registration Data of this type will ever be requested byRI Yellow Pages and, in any case,RI Yellow Pages commits to never use as criteria, in the processing of your Registration and Usage Data, the data covered by the new legal provisions described above.
- You can access and rectify your Registration Data at any time by logging into the "RI Yellow Pages" Application.
In accordance with the law "Computer Technology and Freedom" mentioned above, you have the right to access and rectify any information concerning you, which you may exercise by contacting Alpinesoft.